Get To Know All About Terminating Pregnancy With Cytolog Pills
Most women face unwanted pregnancies once in their life and it can be dreadful. Many women are not aware of all the options that they can use if they want to terminate the pregnancy. Cytolog abortion pills are one such option that can be used safely to terminate pregnancy effectively in under 56 days of gestation.
This process that uses only medication to terminate a pregnancy is called is medication abortion. It is medically approved and preferred by millions of women all over the world. As women, these days can buy Cytolog online for their abortion.
This blog will discuss how Cytolog abortion pills can be used for abortion and all other factors about medication abortion.
Who can use Cytolog abortion pills?
Women who are in the early pregnancy that is lesser than 56 days can buy abortion pills online and use them. Important to note that abortion pill and can not be used for ectopic pregnancy.
How does abortion pills work?
Cytolog is usually prescribed with another medication Mifepristone for maximum effectiveness. Mifepristone terminates pregnancy by blocking the progesterone supply in the body and halting the growth of the fetus.
24 to 48 hours after the consumption of primary medication you will consume Cytolog orally or vaginally by following the standard instructions.
Cytolog contains Misoprostol which causes strong contraction in the uterus wall and helps to expel the tissues of aborted pregnancy from the body through vaginal bleeding.
What to expect after intake of Cytolog abortion pills?
Within a few hours of consumption of Cytolog following changes will happen
- Heavy bleeding will start through the vagina where you can observe the clots or the dead tissue.
- If abortion was in very early pregnancy the tissues can be difficult to be spotted for naked eyes.
- Strong contractions in the uterus wall will be felt as severe cramping. This will be more intense than what you might usually experience during your menstrual cycle.
- The heavy bleeding is expected to slow down after 6 to 8 hours and continue at that slower rate for a couple of weeks or more.
Are there any side effects?
When you buy abortion pills and do your abortion it is a safe process and does not cause any permanent side effects to your health. The only temporary side effects caused, are as follows.
- Feeling of nausea
- Fever and chills
- Abdomen pain
- Back pain
What precautions to be taken?
- Remove intrauterine device with help of a medical practitioner before taking your abortion pills.
- Do not use tampons or menstrual cups and use sanitary pads instead.
- Avoid unnecessary travel, intense and heavy exercises or physical tasks.
- Eat a healthy diet for faster recovery.
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of harmful drugs.
- Use over the counter pain relief pills if you need to.
- Share all of your medical history regarding the organs like liver, lungs, heart and kidney with your doctor when you receive the prescription as well as share details of the medication you are currently receiving.
- If you have bleeding disorders you should not buy abortion pills.
- If you have allergies related to the contents of abortion pills or a similar type of medication you should not use it.
When should medical help be sought?
- If heavy bleeding doesn’t slow down even after 6 to 8 hours.
- Clots bigger than the size of lemon are passing through vaginal discharge.
- If you need more than two sanitary pads in an hour to absorb the blood and this continues to happen for more than 2 hours.
- If you observe any symptoms like fainting or difficulty in breathing you should call for help.
- The heavy bleeding returns after a few days.
How do I know if Cytolog pills worked successfully?
You can buy abortion pills for your abortion as they have 98% of effectiveness for pregnancy under 8 weeks. You must take an ultrasound or blood pregnancy test to confirm that the abortion process removed the fetus and other pregnancy tissues from the womb. This test can be taken after 15 days of your meditation when bleeding has stopped.